- About Us
- Customer Satisfaction
- Health & Safety
- Technology Leaders
We are committed to improving the communities in which we work and to delivering tangible Social Value. To leave a positive legacy in the communities we have worked in we have been involved in a number of community and charity projects including the regeneration and refurbishment of play areas, sports facilities and community buildings.
• The regeneration of a play for the Gossops Green Primary School in Crawley
• Running ‘Do It Yourself’ days with residents at Slough and Rainham
• A “Make your own bird box” initiative to a class of Westende pupils
• Renovation of 2nd Woodley Scouts building in Wokingham
• Refurbishment of the Cotlandswick Community Hut in St Albans
• Kitchen renovation at the British Parish Centre in Slough
• Building a new mini park for the Bernards Heath Junior School in St Albans
• Decoration and painting of a sports centre for the Family Welfare Association
• Taster Days held at the Lewington Community Centre in Rotherhithe, South East London.
As part of our commitment we aim to be environmentally aware and to minimise the negative impact of our operations. We are continually looking at ways we can minimise the negative impact of our actions such as using car pools, recycling and controlling waste.
Our approach includes:
We are currently looking at how best to expand out apprenticeship scheme to offer employment and training opportunities for local people.