- About Us
- Customer Satisfaction
- Health & Safety
- Technology Leaders
We are a business totally dedicated to providing quality maintenance and regeneration solutions to housing providers. We have worked for a range of landlords and have extensive experience of operating within occupied properties.
We continue to grow as a company, and we believe our success is based on investing in innovation and talent, truly understanding what matters most to our clients and always delivering work of the highest quality.
Our service portfolio includes:
• Kitchen and bathroom refurbishments
• Electrical works
• Internal and external refurbishment
• External works
• Energy efficiency works, including external and internal wall insulation and solar PV
Our direct workforce is focused on getting it right first time. To ensure the highest standard of work all of our operatives are given comprehensive and on-going training at our own training and vetting centres.
Elaine Pellow, Chair of the Plymouth Community Homes Board
Our teams appreciate the needs of those affected by our work and ensure that residents and their homes are treated with care and respect.
We are committed to ensuring we leave a lasting legacy within all of the communities in which we operate, and ensure we deliver tangible Social Value.
Listed below are just some of our recent projects:
• Play area regeneration for the Gossops Green Primary School in Crawley
• Do It Yourself Days with residents at Slough and Rainham
• “Make your own bird box” initiative to a class of Westende pupils and renovation of 2nd Woodley Scouts building in Wokingham
• Refurbishment of the Cotlandswick Community Hut in St Albans
• Kitchen renovation of British Parish Centre in Slough
• Building a new mini park for the Bernards Heath Junior School in St Albans
• Decoration and painting of a sports centre for the Family Welfare Association
• Taster Days held at the Lewington Community Centre in Rotherhithe, South East London.