PiLON are looking for an Operations Support Coordinator to reporting directly to the Divisional Manager. Due to recent success in acquiring new projects we have the requirement to expand our operational team and assist our busy planned works division.
The role will be mainly office based, in our office from Hillingdon UB5 0JQ, and will require the candidate to assist our Divisional Manager with various administrative and commercial tasks. Experience working with MS Excel is essential so you will need to be comfortable working on spreadsheets but also enjoy using this application.
The main requirements are:
- Excellent communication skills (written & spoken)
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate – experience in data input, manipulation, and evaluation
- Very good Microsoft Office Knowledge (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Solid organization and time-management skills
- Attention to detail and good reporting, planning and administration skills
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work on their own as well as part of a team.
- Full driving license and access to a car
Previous experience in the construction industry is advantageous but not essential, in exchange we are offering the opportunity to join a business with strong growth over the past three years.
The salary is negotiable based on experience we offer further career opportunities for the right candidate.
The candidates interested in the role would need to contact/apply at email@example.com
PiLON are an Equal Opportunities Employer.